Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Let's start from the beginning...

I have been wanting to start a blog FOREVER but have never gotten around to it.  So here it goes! 

My husband, Chuck, and I both went to Ole Miss but did not know each other until we both had graduated and moved back to Memphis.  We met at Brookhaven Pub on July 2nd, 2005.  We both were wearing the same red colored pants/capris, which was a great conversation starter.  He offered to buy me a drink and four months later he proposed to me in the Grove before the Ole Miss vs. LSU game.  We got married August 19th , 2006 at The Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception, where I went to highschool, and had our reception at the Gibson Lounge.  Dr. Zarr & the Amazing Funk Monster played and we had the best time.  We had our honeymoon in Jamaica and I can't wait to go back!  Here's a link to a little more of our love story...  http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2006/sep/24/well-hello-ole-miss/

We had our first daughter, Charlie Ann, on October 30, 2007.  She is the most beautiful thing ever and keeps us entertained daily.  Looks just like her daddy but has her sassiness from her mama!  We are expecting our second daughter, Avery Carolyn, May 6th.  Poor Chuck has already started plans on the bomb shelter he will be building to escape from all the girls! 

We live in Cordova and have two dogs:  Maddie, the most beautiful black lab in the world and Patridge, the Bassett Hound I married into...

So here's to me finally starting a blog and sharing with you everything (well, almost everything!) about the Happy Trayal family!

No comments:

Post a Comment