Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Back to Blogging!!!

Chuck asked me a couple of weeks ago why I haven't kept up with my blog.  I guess you could say we have been quite busy over the last almost TWO YEARS since the last time I posted anything.  I told y'all I was a terrible blogger but come on, two years is just plain awful!  So I decided to give this whole blogging thing another go...

Busy you say???
Why yes, we have!  My last post shows Avery just a couple of months old (if that).  Well since then, we have welcomed another sweet baby into our family and become a Party of Five!!!  Charles Hayes Trayal, Jr. was born August 2nd, 2012.  If you do the math, he and Avery are only 15 months apart.  He is now 8 1/2  months old and is the sweetest thing.   He started to crawl this last month and is all over the place.  Avery will be 2 on May 5th and has a head full of blonde curls and right now her current obsessions are with boats and shoes.  She loves going to MDO every Wednesday at St. Louis and I can already tell you that she is going to be our wild one.  Charlie is 5 1/2, has lost TWO teeth and is still taking dance lessons and playing her first season of t-ball.  She is a wonderful big sister and still entertains us on a daily basis with her new songs and dances she makes up.  She goes to St. Louis pre-school and is getting way too big way too fast! 

My Three Little Birds
On the River

What mom & dad have been up to...
The day after Avery turned 1 month old Chuck began a new position at his work, McKesson, and travelled Monday thru Friday.  He has been home since February 2012 and has been working at the Olive Branch location.  We are just lucky to have him here since the other 8 people on his team fly in from all over the country on a weekly basis.   After I got off maternity leave with Avery we decided it would be best that I stay at home with the girls. I quit my job in advertising/marketing at The Commercial Appeal after 7 years and became the Chief Executive Officer of the Trayal Household.  I have also started selling Premier Jewelry, which is one of the funnest things I've ever gotten involved in.  By doing that I've been able to pay for pre-school, dance lessons and anything else that comes up like birthdays and Christmas presents.  Not a bad gig!  I'm also in Le Bonheur Club and on the Board of Directors of the Rebel Club of Memphis.  About a year ago we started going up to Camden, TN on the Tennessee River.  We are up there most every weekend and the kids absolutely LOVE it as do Chuck and I. 

Me & My Love
Chuck's 31st Birthday on April 10th, 2013
Here we go!!!
Since Chuck asked me about the status of my blog I catch myself blogging in my head (I know, I'm a bit nuts) when I'm working on a project, cooking, or when me and the kids are up to something fun.  I post things on facebook but y'all know I like to talk so a simple facebook post just won't do sometimes.  Fair warning that grammatical errors will be often.  So here's to blogging again! 



No comments:

Post a Comment